For Patients Information
- Timings: 8 AM till the last patient is seen.
- Every outpatient seeking treatment at the hospital is registered prior to the consultation.
- A case sheet is generated electronically for recording history, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment being provided.
- For every new patient a Unique MRD number will be generated.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your Medical Record Number, while taking an appointment.
- In case, you are a non-appointment / walk-in patient, you are requested прно видео to wait to see the doctor.
- Appointment patients will be given a preference. Only emergency walk-in can be seen out of turn.
- Payments for all specialties can be made at the OP Billing Counter.
- Selected Outpatient Departments functions on Sundays also.